Monday, September 10, 2018

Sept 9, Sunday, Nasbinals 26km

This was a different kind of day. The terrain was pleasant - rolling hills. Many trekkers were happy today. The sun was out but not too hot, and there were many rest stops to re-energize. This is day 5 of our trek and my energize bunny (Julie) is way ahead of me. She is now in tune with her  backpack and with the terrain, and is often 500m ahead of me, with some other trekkers taking notice that "ma femme" is outdoing me. Okay, so what! At the end of the day we still walk the same number of steps. I hate patronizing French people! Not really, we have met so many nice people. Today we met Jackie and Monica from Seattle and had a wonderful conversation. Monica living in Rome with her husband on a three year contract.  Time goes faster when engaged in conversation.

Hey, my friend cow.

Hello, Mr Bull!








Local swimming pool












No comments:

Post a Comment